Monday, April 27, 2009

vc-danielcarrillo

Assignment: Improve website using Iweb.


Craft: I used Iweb to start a site and I needed to make a site about me and another on the art visual communication class art projects, including the comic and the mash up's.

Composition: I opened Iweb and I had to organize all my pictures from this semester that I took or worked on as a project. In order to open IWeb I had to first go to Go, Applications, then Iweb. There I opened a site by clicking on it. Then Iwas able to change the template to one that I liked, i chose freestyle. The next step on the site was to totally make the template of a site original, more like me. After that I had to make that site about me with pictures and information of myself. Then I had to make another page with information on the class and add pictures of work that has been from that class. I had to add three other pages for my projects.


Concept: On Iweb I am trying to write in my own words what visual communication is and show work that I have done in the class. Also for my i Web I want to explain a little about myself so that my viewers get a sense of who i am, and my style.

No comments:

Post a Comment